Technology Account Executive – Benchmark IT
Benchmark IT, a leading technology consulting and recruitment firm in the NY Metro area, has an outstanding opportunity for a Technology Account Executive in our Stamford, CT headquarters.
We’re looking for candidates with a minimum of 2 years professional sales or account management experience to join our team, working and learning from the best in a supportive, ethical and fun environment.
What’s in it for you:
· Opportunity to achieve an unlimited compensation plan
· Full benefits including 401K
· Comprehensive training with industry-leading tools and techniques
· Career advancement opportunities
Here’s your day to day:
· Build and maintain strong client relationships and identify new business opportunities by contacting and visiting clients and prospects.
· Generate sales leads utilizing social and professional media platforms, along with your own network.
· Convert leads into qualified prospects and clients through your persistent ability to connect via phone calls, emails, and referrals.
· Work with internal recruiting team to vet and select top candidates and ensure they are the right technical and cultural fit for your clients.
· Ongoing account management and contact with all managerial levels and roles within the client company.
· Serve as client advisor regarding IT industry staffing trends and staffing mix.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the team:
· Ability to confidently identify and engage with all levels of IT decision makers.
· Strong, persistent, and diplomatic sales and customer service skills.
· Excellent listening, written, presentation and negotiation skills
· Confident and engaging interpersonal and people skills.
· Strong personal initiative to follow up and close business
· Ability to thrive in and contribute to a team environment.
Here’s what will make you stand out:
· Understanding of the latest technology skill sets and programming tools in the marketplace
· Sophisticated understanding of all social media platforms
· Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
· Willingness to learn and implement new techniques that are necessary for success.
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher
· 2+ years in staffing or related technology field