Azure Solution Architects - long-term contracts
We have multiple positions for long-term contracts (12-36 months+) for Azure Senior Solutions Architects to work with our direct client, a global IT organization based in Northern New Jersey.
The client is implementing Azure PAAS and doing multiple application development projects involving Azure.
Primary Purpose and Goal:
Responsible for the technical architecture and deployment of client's business applications, in Azure environments. To effect the successful technical design and deployment of business applications in accordance to client's Standards and Global practices.
Management and Competencies
: Experience with managing and implementing enterprise solutions, i.e. with Azure PAAS
: Capable of managing and implementing plans of action
: Demonstrated experience developing team members and being a role model
: Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to document and communicate technical information to IT professionals
: International experience with the ability to work in a diverse work environment across cultures and time-zones; available to travel (internationally) at short notice and host/attend international calls outside of standard working hours
- Minimum eight years' experience as a Technical/Solutions Architect
- Minimum fifteen years project experience in delivery of enterprise systems with an emphasis on globally available applications
- Strong experience as primary technical leader on successful large application deployments with the ability to manage resources and multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience managing teams (5-10 people)
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft platform (Azure, IIS, .NET, Web Services, SQL Server including Always On with cross geography stretch cluster implementation, SharePoint 2013, Office Web Application, Mobile Iron, Windows Server products, Windows multimode clustering, Active Directory, SharePoint Search)
-Confidence in dealing with staff, managers and partners across the firm
: Good knowledge of regional issues and structures, ability to work with people from many different cultural backgrounds