.NET Solution Architect
We have a long-term contract position for a Senior Solutions Architect to work with our direct client, a global IT organization based in Northern New Jersey.
Primary Purpose and Goal:
Responsible for the technical architecture and deployment of client's business applications. To effect the successful technical design and deployment of business applications in accordance to client's Standards and Global practices.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Manage and implement the successful technical deployment of systems within local and global environments, the role will:
: Manage and implement the determination of requirements for all aspects of technical delivery and configuration, including: documentation, workshops, forums, training and contribute to their development and delivery. Coordinate these activities and other communications as directed by client
: Work with Global/Regional/Local IT teams to help them configure implementations, plan functional and performance testing as well as facilitate the transition of systems through delivery into formal support processes
: Participate as required in any technical task as directed by the Head of Application Delivery
Management and Competencies
: Experience with managing and implementing enterprise solutions
: Capable of managing and implementing plans of action
: Demonstrated experience developing team members and being a role model
: Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to document and communicate technical information to IT professionals
: International experience with the ability to work in a diverse work environment across cultures and time-zones; available to travel (internationally) at short notice and host/attend international calls outside of standard working hours
- Minimum eight years' experience as a Technical/Solutions Architect
- Minimum fifteen years project experience in delivery of enterprise systems with an emphasis on globally available applications
- Strong experience as primary technical leader on successful large application deployments with the ability to manage resources and multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience managing teams (5-10 people)
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft platform (IIS, .NET, Web Services, SQL Server including Always On with cross geography stretch cluster implementation, SharePoint 2013, Office Web Application, Mobile Iron, Windows Server products, Windows multimode clustering, Active Directory, SharePoint Search)
-Preference given to knowledge of JIRA, Confluence architecture and design deployed to Windows or Linux environments, including high availability implementation.
-Knowledge and deployment experience with Aris and its specifics around deployment topology to support Global community of users with high availability.
Confidence in dealing with staff, managers and partners across the firm
: Good knowledge of regional issues and structures, ability to work with people from many different cultural backgrounds