IT Business Services Manager
Our Direct client located in Westchester County, NY has an exciting new position for an IT Business Services Manager to join their growing team. Our client offers a very competitive salary and bonus plan as well as a generous benefits plan.
Position Summary: This position is responsible planning and overseeing the delivery of IT services to the Ground Operations (GO) business function globally and day-to-day management of direct support staff.
Values and Behavioral Standards: To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure, and to manage the people and processes for which the position is responsible in an effective, open and mature fashion.
Major Job Accountabilities:
Work/Pipeline Management – Oversees the establishment and execution of projects and day-to-day work in a predictable and transparent manner supportive of clear communications, planning, tracking and resource allocation. Plans and then executes to plan allowing for the constraints of daily support
• Development of the annual project list for budgeting purposes
• Tracking and follow-up on project commitments made by the department
• Governance of new requests, how they get into the pipeline and how they are communicated to stakeholders
• Creation of requirements regarding day-to-day support by other IT support groups such as Tech Support
• Completion of agreed work
• Proactive management of precursor work, e.g., approvals, contracts, RFPs, other departments' work
• Proactive resourcing and budgeting against work coming up
Service Management – Ensures the business receives the level and quality of service agreed and required in support of the smooth execution of its function
• Maintenance and monitoring of open issues and requests for IT service on the part of the business
• SLA monitoring to ensure IT is living up to its commitments
• Analysis of incident data for root cause determination and reliability improvement
• Service process development to ensure IT service delivery meets the business needs, e.g. PC deployment
• Oversight of SOX-compliance for GO systems