SAP ABAP FI/CO Techno-Functional Consultant
For our direct client in Northern NJ, we seek an experienced SAP FI/CO Techno-Functional consultant, to assist in support and continued development of a sophisticated system which processes and analyzes financial transactions, journal entries and related data extracted from SAP.
This is a long-term (2 + years), very stable and interesting role with varied, interesting challenges to be solved.
All work is on client site near Upper Saddle River, NJ - no travel required.
Role: SAP (Techno-functional) specialist with ABAP Programming experience
· 5+ years of post-qualification techno-functional experience with SAP’s ERP suite, primarily the modules SAP Basis, FI, MM and SD which is documented by received SAP certifications or SAP consulting.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or Degree in Computer Science or related majors with classes taken in accounting and business
· Implementing and/or maintaining SAP in large enterprises, thereby customizing SAP in the aforementioned modules as well as custom ABAP development
· Experience in SQL and querying SAP databases
· Strong understanding of the core data models of SAP
· SAP Basis Administration experience, particularly around managing job scheduler, spool and other batch operations
· Experience Working directly with clients' global IT and business personnel
· Support the use of custom-built Data & Analytics Tools for data extraction, data processing, audit analytics and business reports
· Proven technical project management skills and ability to handle stakeholder relationships in a shared services organization
· Strong project management skills with experience in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing support efforts
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with various levels in an organization
Apply today for immediate consideration!