Technical Business Analyst
Our Direct client located in Stamford, CT is looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will work closely with senior developers on workflow automation solutions concerning portfolio management, operations, trading, and will support all applications in the U.S. The candidate should demonstrate strong functional skills within the commodities space and they should have solid technical knowledge with architecture and database queries. Our client offers a very competitive benefits and potential bonus package.
- Provide function details and specs that will help development team to implement technical solutions
- Provide technical solutions through queries or small developments to automate processes or functions to improve business operations
- Design and develop scripts or queries to automate system integrations
- Assist with new business initiatives
- 7+ years of experience in the Financial/Commodities space
- Knowledge and proven experience with Oracle PL/SQL or SQL Server T-SQL
- Good understanding of application design
- Proven experience with .NET Framework or other development language is a plus
- Ability to work well within a team
- Highly motivated and able to self-direct with little guidance from the manager
- Proven experience working with internal clients and serving as a problem solver