Our direct client in Greenwich, CT is seeking a Data Developer/Analyst due to their business expansion. Strong SQL and data analysis skills are required. You will collaborate with internal and external teams to allow data sharing and integration. Work closely with the product owners and other members of the database team to ensure data availability and quality.
• Integrate, transform, validate and reconcile large amounts of data.
• Drive critical decision making by conducting various type of analyses (e.g. segmentation, profiling, modeling).
• Ability to identify trends / data quality issues / anomalies by querying large data sets
• Deliver results packaged in pdf/or equivalent format in a timely and efficient manner.
• Communicate key insights and results to clients.
• Experience with profiling Health Care data.
• 5+ years’ experience
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from a quantitative field - computer science, engineering, mathematics, econometrics, operations research, statistics of others.
• Solid analytical skills in analyzing, visualizing and interpreting data, and deriving insights.
• Strong query skills in SQL/HQL
• Ability to Load/Stage raw data/flat files to a relational/non-relational db for data exploration
• Ability and desire to learn quickly and attention to detail.
• Strong initiative, self-motivation and ability to work in teams.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Available to work on-site and adaptability to different working circumstances.
• Familiarity with one of the following programming languages: Python, SAS, R.
• Experience with Hadoop, Spark and other distributed big-data framework is a plus.