Senior Systems Admin
Manage a global network as a senior systems administrator in Tarrytown, NY
Contact us for immediate consideration
With manufacturing locations in 17 countries, our client is keenly aware of the importance of their network administration. With more than 2000 employees worldwide, they are expanding their IT team and looking for a talented Systems Administrator like you to maintain and enhance their systems.
This opportunity will provide you with the next level of experience as a Sr. Systems Administrator at a global scale while you share your skills in the newest networking technologies as part of a highly collaborative team.
You will be responsible for:
l System administration including backup, security management, user account management, internet access, and office systems.
l Applications administration and support including MS Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business.
l Monitoring and reporting on the status of software licenses to ensure compliance.
l Supporting server, network and desktop hardware, including remote-user support and VPNs.
l Providing project management and reporting, ensuring optimal deployment of resources for hardware and software roll-outs.
l Remaining up-to-date on all operating systems, hardware, and application software to provide a high level of support to users.
This is a perfect fit for you because:
You are a natural multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and you thrive in a collaborative environment. You are adaptable and believe in continuous learning. As a well-rounded sysadmin, you have a Bachelor's degree in information systems technology and/or 7-10 years of IT experience and are deeply familiar with Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and Sharepoint 2010.
You are up to date on the tools and technologies needed to succeed, and may have held job titles such as IT Site Manager, Sr. Network Engineer, IT Administrator, or Lead Systems Administrator.
You bring with you:
· The ability to administer a Global network in a Microsoft AD environment.
· Proficiency with Microsoft networking: Windows Server 2008, 2012 Wins, SCCM, DNS, AD, DHCP.
· Advanced knowledge of MS Exchange 2010/2013 and MS Skype for Business.
· Familiarity with Active Directory Group Policies and Preferences.
· Understanding of Windows servers and desktop products, certificates, renewals, and implementations.
· Knowledge of desktop applications, Microsoft Office 2013/2016, SQL Server 2008/2012/2016.
· Working knowledge of network infrastructure hardware: switches, routers, wireless access points, CAT 6, etc.
· Experience with backup software & hardware including Symantec Backup Exec / Veritas.
This client offers an excellent compensation package including medical, dental, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement for the right candidate, and would like to interview and hire before the end of the month! If you are within commuting distance of Tarrytown or willing to relocate, and are authorized to work in the US without sponsorship, this opportunity may be perfect for you.
Send Us Your Resume and we will help you get started now!
If this isn't your perfect fit, Review our Other Opportunities or Send Us Your Resume and let us show you some other possibilities. If you know someone else who may be interested please do them a favor and Share this Posting.