C# Sitecore Consultant
C# Sitecore Developer:
Our direct client in Milford, CT is seeking a strong C#/Sitecore developer. In this role, you are expected to use C# and Sitecore-based technologies to design, develop internal and external web and mobile applications which heavily interact with Web API. You should be able to write code that is both functional and elegant. You will provide on-going support/consultative service for deployed applications, monitoring performance and resource usage, diagnosing performance bottlenecks and implementing optimizations to help assure high operational availability.
• 3-10 years’ experience developing software in an enterprise-level IT organization or software development company
• Strong knowledge on all aspects of enterprise web development, such as web servers, IIS configuration, DB server, networking, hosting, security, performance optimization
• Self-starter, ability to work with minimal or no supervision, great team player.
• Rich experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale web and mobile applications.
• Good understanding on web trends, thrives on learning and learns quickly
• Comfortable performing a variety of roles and task, demonstrates
• Excellent problem-solving skills, curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges