IT Return-on-Investment Manager
We seek an experienced Finance IT professional for a long-term project with our global client in Northern NJ. This role will lead "Business Case To ROI" (BC2ROI) efforts to analyse and report on the ROI on IT and technology investments. This is a long-term (12-24 month) contract role with potential conversion to full-time as well.
Immediate interview and hire - send resume today for immediate consideration!
The BC2ROI Manager will be responsible for supporting the Investment Lifecycle Monitoring Lead by providing support for the Investment monitoring and Investment lifecycle services. The BC2ROI Manager role will be responsible and accountable for:
- Designing and implementing defined processes and procedures to enable the accurate and timely reporting of investment information within BC2ROI.
- Liaison with business stakeholders to ensure that investment lifecycle data provided in BC2ROI is complete, accurate and insightful.
- Designing and generating timely, accurate and insightful lifecycle reporting on global projects, programs and portfolios to meet the requirements of business stakeholders.
-Supporting the quarterly investment monitoring process.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Ensure business stakeholders provide complete and accurate investment data on a timely basis in BC2ROI, in support of both investment lifecycle reporting and investment monitoring.
Ongoing review and enhancement of the BC2ROI standard reports and reporting tools, to proactively provide new insights to share with stakeholders, e.g. global leadership.
- Design of ad-hoc reporting to meet senior stakeholder needs, sharing key information through high impact visualizations and well-structured information categorization.
-Support of the quarterly investment monitoring process through activities such as: creation of supporting meeting materials; participate in relevant meetings; support quarterly update meetings with investment teams.
-Design and development of standardized key metrics and measurements in BC2ROI to support consistent reporting by investment owners and teams on investment programs (e.g. the input of KPIs and ensuring these are updated consistently across the IT portfolio).
- Leading development projects to implement new functionality in BC2ROI as part of the ongoing enhancements roadmap, including activities such as workshops, status meetings and communications to stakeholders. ?
Onshore liaison with the Clarizen Manager.
- Onshore liaison for the BC2ROI Platform Administrator.
- Ad-hoc operational support in the completion of operational activities at peak times, e.g. start/end of fiscal year, new functional releases; activities will include such tasks as the creation and maintenance of users, resolving access issues, providing training and support to business stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and ability to simplify complex financial data to bring insight appropriate to the audience
-Ability to demonstrate collaboration and knowledge-sharing in a virtual team environment
-Strong strategic, financial and business acumen
Strong written and oral communication skills as well as storytelling expertise
- Understanding of client's business model, organizational structure and key roles, with experience of working within the matrix environment
- Develop graphics, charts, and diagrams for incorporation into a variety of documents
-Ability to prioritize and organize effectively with an attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change oriented setting
-Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
-Accounting qualification or similar would be an advantage
-Experience of project management would also be an advantage