Our Direct client located in Westchester County, NY has an exciting new contact opportunity for a .NET Developer to assist our client applications team on several new projects. The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills and they should enjoy working in a fast paced highly collaborative environment.
Major Job Accountabilities:
• Responsible for the design, development, testing and documenting of .Net applications
• Developing, supporting and integrating a variety of financial and airline operations systems.
• Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and as part of team.
• Efficiently manage time for timely project deadlines as well as ad hoc requests.
• MS or BS in computer science or equivalent education
• 4+ years of experience developing WCF and/or Web API web services
• 4+ years of professional experience working on both web and mobile applications.
• 4+ years of experience in development utilizing the Microsoft .NET stack and .Net Framework
• 4+ years of experience developing responsive MVC web applications utilizing the Razor syntax view engine and web services for data integration
• Must be highly experienced with HTML5, JSON, XML, and CSS including the Bootstrap Framework
• Must have an in depth understanding of relational database design
• Should have Agile experience
• Should have extensive experience with the software development life cycle and the processes surrounding it
• Must have the proven ability to build code which conforms to a specified architecture that can be easily reused and well understood by other developers
• Should be able to QA and document own code
• Strong communication skills are essential