Customer Systems Engineer - Linux / IT Security
For our direct client, we are seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to support customers in Abu Dhabi and the Gulf region.
The company is a leading manufacturer of cyber-security equipment used to secure critical infrastructure (i.e. oil industry and industrial process controls in general).
This role will ideally be based in Abu Dhabi and provide on-site customer contact for pre-and post-sales engineering. The engineer will travel 3-4 times a year back to the US (Connecticut) for product training and general syncing with the team.
- 10-15 years of Engineering experience
- Bachelors Degree ( Engineering or Science )
- US citizen
- Work experience in the Gulf region
- Pre Sales engineering support experience
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- Some Experience Critical Infrastructure protocols and /or products (OSI PI, OPC, AspenTech, Modbus)
- Working knowledge of Kepware, Matrikon, eDNA, Yokogawa products is a plus.
- Work Experience with SCADA systems
- Some database experience (Oracle or SQL Server)
This is a full-time position, we are looking to arrange interviews and hire immediately. Send resume today for immediate consideration!