Our direct client, a fast growing software and data analytics firm in Greenwich, is seeking to bring on a UI/UX team member to join their growing product development group. As a member of the product team, you will work directly with lead product manager and the designer to shape ideas and create interactive prototypes primarily in Axure. . Client offers a very attractive compensation and benefits package. Client is very motivated to fill this position asap.
What you will be doing and learning:
• Design beautiful, intuitive interfaces that make our multi-dimensional product effortless to use
• Componentize assets and communicate with our team of engineers to implement features
• Work closely with Marketing Team and deliver print and web project
• Learning to make data more interpretable
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with our UI/UX Lead and Sr. Product Development team to update and modify Axure Prototype for existing interfaces
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites will function and look like for new product interfaces
• Must own duties that evolve from wireframes to HTML/CSS prototypes to finished digital product
• Interact with the development team throughout the SDLC process
Requirements and Qualifications
• Over (2-3) years of experience as UX/UI Developer and front-end development
• Expertise in UX software for creating prototypes in Axure and Photoshop (Invision is a plus)
• Particular experience in prototypes with heavy data visualizations and complex interactions is a plus
• Dedicated to sharing work early and often.
• A motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• An excellent communicator
• Highly accurate and thorough in all tasks
• Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks
• Proven experience as a collaborative team player
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment