SR. Manager Enterprise Solutions
Our Direct Client located in Westchester County, NY has an exciting new opportunity for a SR. Manager of Enterprise Solutions to join their growing IT organization. The Candidate should have 10+ years of work experience in a senior technical capacity. He/She should have worked as an architect, leading designs and implementations on an enterprise level, with experience working for a professional services organization preferred. Domain expertise required in Identity & Access Management, Directory Services (including MS Active Directory) and Exchange Server, as this role will have SME responsibility in these areas. Solid knowledge and experience with server, storage and virtualization technologies (per job spec); architecture experience highly desirable in these areas, but not an absolute requirement.
The SR. Manager should have at least 3+ years managing a team of systems engineers and/or architects. Strong leadership and mentoring skills needed. The manager will have two direct reports.
The current technology stack includes the following:
- Expert knowledge and extensive hands-on experience designing, deploying and supporting the following technologies:
- Directory Services, Authentication/Authorization, Single Sign On (SSO) and Federation Services; experience to include Microsoft ADFS, PingFederate and/or other SAML/OAuth solutions; expert knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory required
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2014/2016, Failover Clustering, DFS, Group Policy, DNS/DHCP, PowerShell, SCCM, SCOM, SQL Server 2008/2012/2014
- Email/Mobile/Unified Communications & Collaboration:
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016 in hybrid mode (O365), including OWA and ActiveSync, in a highly available, load balanced environment
- Perimeter email security technologies, i.e. EOP, Proofpoint, etc.
- AirWatch MDM, Veritas EV 12, Unified Communications (Lync/Jabber/Skype for Business); SharePoint 2013
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience designing, deploying and supporting the following technologies
- Application & Server Virtualization:
- Citrix XenApp 6.x/7.x, PVS, XenDesktop and NetScaler Secure Access Gateway in a highly available, multi-site architecture
- VMware vSphere 6.x in a large (1000+ nodes) enterprise environment, vCenter, DRS, HA, Host Profiles, Horizon View, SRM, Cisco 1000v switching
- Microsoft Hyper-V a plus
- Enterprise Storage & Backup: - Compellent Storage Center, Compellent Live Replay and Replay Manager
- EMC Isilon, EMC VNXe, EMC Centera
- Data Replication (SQL Mirroring, SQL AlwaysOn Availability Groups), Fiber Channel and Fiber Channel over Ethernet technologies
- Actifio platform architecture a plus
- Experience with Dell Blade server infrastructure, including CMC and OpenManage, and converged and hyper-converged (Nutanix) solutions
- Experience in the development of enterprise standards and technology architecture
- Experience with Cloud computing platforms, such as AWS, Azure, Office 365, DaaS, etc.
- Excellent documentation (Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and verbal communication skills required.
Our client offers a highly competitive salary/bonus and benefits package.