Technical Support Analyst
Technical Support Analyst
Our direct client is a fast growing medical professional practice with offices in Greenwich and Stamford, they are looking for a Technical Support Analyst, in this role you will be receiving, prioritizing, documenting and resolving end user helpdesk requests by phone, chat, in person, etc. You will conduct day-to-day problem solving and maintenance of devices and infrastructure. You will have the opportunity to build, deploy and support more advanced infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Actively monitor and manage requests for technical support
• Provide accurate detailed work notes into service desk to insure other staff are aware of where work is left off and status updates can be provided on your behalf at any time
• Provide white glove support to staff
• Provide competent, service-oriented support and resolve problems to end user satisfaction
• Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
• Perform administrative tasks and document internal procedures
• Work with IT staff and Management to ensure user-friendly solutions and services are delivered
• Configure and deploy IT equipment and devices and manage inventory tracking
• Research problems and identifies trends in support requests.
• Facilitate video conferencing sessions.
• Escalate tickets to appropriate staff/Manager as needed
• Outstanding communication with IT team and end-users
• Assist with onboarding and off boarding users
• Instructs employees in use of equipment, software, and devices
• Responsible for deploying approved software configurations and updates, hardware maintenance, and troubleshooting
• Experience with troubleshooting and tracing network cables. Jack/patch Termination experience
• Helps in creating documentation for new deployments or IT initiatives.
• Maintains backup systems. Insuring backups are current as well as off-site replication and virtual standbys. Assessing and addressing issues with backups.
• Advanced working knowledge of current Microsoft Operating Systems and Office software packages, Network connectivity troubleshooting skills, Printer troubleshooting skills, Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, working knowledge of MAC Operating Systems is a plus.
• Well rounded confident helpdesk phone acumen to get critical information in a short amount of time to get users back to work.
• Experience dealing with Vendor support such as Dell or HP to get requests processed faster.
• An ability to assess each customer/employee's IT knowledge levels
• Logical thinking when addressing supports issues and requests
• An in depth understanding of the software and equipment your customers/employees are using
• Great interpersonal and customer care skills
Education and/or Experience
• Associates preferably, technical degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 4+ years of progressive IT experience and customer service.
• L1 with progression into L2 support roles or system admin roles
• A+ Certification required.
• ITIL Foundations is preferred
• Industry related certifications is a plus.