Full Stack .NET Developer
Our direct client located in Westchester County, NY has an exciting new opportunity for a Full Stack .NET Developer to assist on multiple new projects. Candidates should have excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a fast paced highly collaborative environment.
• Responsible for the design, development, testing and documenting of .Net applications
• Developing, supporting and integrating a variety of financial and airline operations systems.
• Integrate data between operational systems and business reporting tools.
• Gather business requirements based on process analysis and user interviews to develop application specifications.
• Must be a self-starter, able to work independently and as part of team.
• Efficiently manage time for timely project deadlines as well as ad hoc requests.
• BS or MS in computer science or equivalent education
• 4+ years professional experience working on both web and mobile applications.
• 4+ years’ experience developing in MS .NET targeting .Net MVC
• Experienced in Test Driven Development
• Experienced in SQL, ASP.Net, C#, TFS & IIS
• Familiarity with AngularJS, NoSQL databases and mobile aware design principles
• Experience with the full software life cycle.
• The proven ability to build code that conforms to a specified architecture, can be easily reused and well understood by other developers is essential.
• Ability to QA and document own code is essential
• Strong communication skills