Our Direct Client located in Norwalk, CT has an exciting new opportunity for a Helpdesk Analyst to join our clients growing IT Team. The successful candidate will provide Helpdesk support and resolve problems for internal customers as well as monitor, respond, and document activity in IT Help Desk tools. The team currently has 3 other Analysts on site now. The typical hours will be 8:00AM - 5:00PM Monday - Friday. Our client has a very generous benefits and bonus program.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Documenting internal procedures.
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
• Install, test, configure and maintain workstations, peripherals, desk phones, smartphones and software.
• Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory.
Candidate will preferably have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or Management Information Systems as well as 1-2 years in a technology support role
• Ability to work shifts, some weekends and occasional after hours when necessary.
• Knowledge of varied operating systems, including Microsoft and mobile platforms.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows 7/10, any SharePoint, Exchange and or Active Directory experience would be a big a plus.