Sr. IT Project Manager - Confluence / Jira
Immediate opening for an experienced PMP-certified Project Manager, to manage ongoing IT projects with our direct global client in Northern NJ.
this is a 12-month+ project with high liklihood of extension.
-Minimum 5 years IT Project Management experience
-PMP certification, with Scrum certification a plus
- Application Development/Deployment projects
- Onshore/offshore vendors executing some of the work
- Global experience, i.e. dealing with global stakeholders outside the US
- Project budget management experience (min $1M)
- Hands-on experience using Atlassian tools: Confluence and Jira. Some projects involve the continued implementation of Confluence and Jira thorughout the firm.
: Requires excellent communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment skills, strong supervisory skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work effectively with project team members, project sponsors, functional leads, and senior management
: Requires strong experience using Microsoft Office applications (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint.) Portfolio management systems such as Clarity, Clarizen or similar tools are a big plus.
***Please send resume today for immediate consideration! ***