Our direct client in Greenwich, CT is seeking a Data Profiler/Scientist due to their business expansion. You will be responsible for the profiling, cleansing, design and implementation of the analytics data layer which integrates into our healthcare SaaS application. The successful candidate will have significant work experience with Healthcare data domains, which would include data profiling, data cleansing, business rule harvesting necessary to accurately process the data, data visualization proficiency and reporting / dashboard skills. The candidate will be part of a larger team collaborating with internal cross functional teams and directly with clients.
• Importing, cleansing and analyzing claims, member and provider data to determine integrity, quality and coverage.
• Creating updating, ensuring the accuracy (Quality Assurance) of reports as well as ad-hoc queries and creating visualizations to communicate sufficiency of data, history, member claim coverage and hierarchy, certifying new data sets.
• Engineering the necessary analytics to profile and data mine several healthcare data domains to determine integrity, crystalize insights, and determine the sufficiency for our proprietary analytics.
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
• Strong organizational, oral, written skills and highly detail oriented.
• Candidate will have 5+ years of experience in a data profiling / data science and has attained at minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
• Extensive experience and familiarity with Healthcare data domains both structured and unstructured (eg: medical claims, institutional claims, membership, provider, Drug, Lab, EMR, revenue and associated code sets)
• Advanced working SQL knowledge and at least 4 years of experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as proficiency with a variety of databases.
Successful candidate will have experience and proficiency in the following software/tools:
• Data Tools : Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Tez, Pig Unix/Linux Bash Scripting, SQL Workbench
• Analytics: R or Python, Rstudio, ggplot2, dplyr, tidyr, Notebooks, R markdown and LaTeX
• Proficiency importing large data sets relational/non-relational db for data exploration
• Strong analytic skills related to qualifying and deriving mapping / processing rules with both structured and unstructured datasets.