Software Tech Lead
Software Tech Lead:
Our direct client in New Haven, CT area is seeking a Lead Software Engineers. In this role, you are expected to be an experienced full stack web and mobile application developer with strong leadership skills. This person will provide technical guidance to team members; develop ideas from a high-level description to a releasable product. The lead will analyze business and technical requirements, propose design alternatives, codes, and tests, troubleshoot and optimize business critical applications.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead technical execution
• Self-directed, possible owns a peer relationship with a small group of engineers.
• Justifies decisions and achieves peer consent.
• Actively shares knowledge within domain.
• Owns a feature or module, build reusable code and libraries for future user
• Supports, maintains and modifies existing systems post-deployment.
• Analyzes and understands business and functional requirements, translates into technical requirements
• Authors and audits technical designs for features and modules
• Working with the team, develops cross-platform software components with consistent design patterns for high performance, high availability, low maintenance, for internal and external use under the direction of senior team members.
• Collaborates with teams to design and implement reusable software solutions with consistent design patterns for internal and external use under the guidance of senior team members.
• Implements optimizations with direction from senior leadership
The successful candidate will have:
• 8-10+ years’ experience developing software in an enterprise-level IT organization or software development company
• Supreme knowledge on all aspects of enterprise web development, such as web servers, IIS configuration, DB server, networking, hosting, security, performance optimization
• Self-starter, ability to work with minimal or no supervision, great team player.
• Rich experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale web and mobile applications.
• Good understanding on web trends, thrives on learning and learns quickly
• Comfortable performing a variety of roles and task, demonstrates
• Excellent problem-solving skills, curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges