Cloud Central Azure Engineer
Cloud Central Azure Engineer
Our client in Northern New Jersey is seeking a Cloud Central Azure Engineer.
The Cloud Central (Azure) Engineer reporting to the Cloud Central Delivery lead is responsible for the delivery, support and maintenance of all global scope Cloud operational services as part of the day-to-day management of the global Cloud infrastructure and applications in relation to:
Cost effective day to day management and support of all activities related to the Cloud Central hosting and network environments, cloud, data storage and infrastructure systems and services and applications.
1st, 2nd and 3rd level support activities including the operational activities provided by our outsource vendors.
· Maintaining and improve operational steady state Incident response and resolution
· Assist in testing applications and troubleshooting in support escalations
· Tracking and utilization reporting of critical IT assets within the data center and infrastructure service throughout the hosting centers.
· Proactive working relationship with the (Audit) business functions, Delivery teams, Service and
Product teams with the execution of project activities and the smooth transition of applications and services into operations.
· Remain closely connected to ITSG cloud teams Technical and admin support with external technical teams and outsourced provider environments in the cloud and on-premise.
· Delivery, support and maintenance of all global scope operational services as part of the day-to-day management of the global infrastructure and applications.
· Management and execution against incidents, service requests and change requests for maintenance and project activities and providing technical subject matter expertise.
· Broad knowledge and in depth technical and process skills and understanding of Infrastructure technology solutions and services in the datacenters Ensuring operational cost control through supplier management and capacity management.
· Ability to apply comprehensive understanding of functions, service lines to provide value to the business
· Identification and realization of automation/cost containment opportunities through analysis of stead-state activities and automate repeatable tasks and activities where possible
· Excellent communication skills in English, verbally and in writing to all levels of the organization.
· Confidence in dealing with staff, managers and partners across the firm.
· Experience of working in a multi-cultural and multi-vendor environment in a multi-discipline team in multiple country locations with sound knowledge in building effective working relationships.
· Experience with deploying and supporting large scale infrastructures and applications
· Documented understanding of ITIL processes, SLA's and KPI's, cost of service and Risk and security Coordination and project management skill in order to coordinate team tasks and has understanding of full project cycle to support deployment projects.
· In depth 5+ years Microsoft (100/200/300 level) or working experience or working knowledge or knowledge of
· Microsoft Azure Foundation (Subscription, Network, Compute, Features).
· Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server 2016, Hyper-V, Remote Desktop Services, APP gateway and other PaaS services PowerShell, PowerShell Workflow and troubleshooting PowerShell.
· Creation, management and troubleshooting of JSON templates Knowledge of OMS, Application insights and VSTS Knowledge of operation management, systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations.
· Experience with provisioning cloud service environment.
· Knowledge of IT security risks.in the Cloud
Understanding of technology architecture in an enterprise environment.