QA Test Manager
QA Test Manager
Our Direct client in northern New Jersey is looking for a hands on QA Test Manager to join their software team. The selected candidate will work closely with external software development/testing vendors and must have the ability to build relationships with business stakeholders.
It is a 6-month contract to hire position at the Associate Director Level.
· Test Complete
· Experience with automated testing
· Building custom scripts/tools for testing
· Development background
· Experience with development techniques such as CI/CD
· Ten to fifteen years’ experience in IS/IT. At least ten years or recent experience in quality assurance.
· Minimum two years’ experience in Managing Global QA testing teams.
· Minimum two years’ experience in automated testing tools (e.g. UFT, VSTS, Test Complete, WorkSoft Certify)
· Good understanding of a professional services organization
· Solid understanding of quality control best practices, automated testing software, and defect tracking software (i.e. HP ALM Quality Center).
· Degree in computer sciences: >5 Years of experience with hands on testing; minimum 10 years in QA:
· Experience with Performance Center, Test Complete, VSTS: HP Quality Center Expertise:
· Generalist in Microsoft Technologies (IIS, MS SQL, SharePoint, Exchange):
· Generalist in Network and OS Level Concepts and Technologies (Active Directory, SSO, Certificates, WAN-Simulation):
· Programming: Scripting Language Skills like VB, SQL, Java Script, Powershell
· Vendor and Quality Governance and Oversight: Solid team effectiveness, organization and planning skills:
· Experience with leading a team (on-site > 5 and offshore > 15 people):
· Language Proficiency (English):
· Presentation Skills: Quick Learner, Self-Driven, Flexible, Dedicated, Can work under pressure : Able to mange different projects in parallel : Resource estimating and planning