Front End Developer
Sr. Front End Developer:
Our direct client in New Haven area is seeking a Sr Front End Developer. In this role, you will design and develop internal and external web and mobile applications which interact with Web API. This person will develop ideas from a high-level description to a releasable product. The engineer will analyze business and technical requirements, propose design alternatives, codes, and tests, troubleshoot and optimize business critical applications. Experience with ReactJS is a big plus for this position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Owns a feature or module, build reusable code and libraries for future user
• Supports, maintains and modifies existing systems post-deployment.
• Analyzes and understands business and functional requirements, translates into technical requirements
• Authors and audits technical designs for features and modules
• Working with the team, develops cross-platform software components with consistent design patterns for high performance, high availability, low maintenance, for internal and external use under the direction of senior team members.
• Collaborates with teams to design and implement reusable software solutions with consistent design patterns for internal and external use under the guidance of senior team members.
• Implements optimizations with direction from senior leadership
The successful candidate will have:
• 5+ years’ experience developing software in an enterprise-level IT organization or software development company
• Strong knowledge on all aspects of web client side development, some knowledge of server side development by using .Net framework, familiar with MVC framework and CMS
• Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Good understanding on web trends, thrives on learning and learns quickly
• Comfortable performing a variety of roles and task, demonstrates
• Excellent problem-solving skills, curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges