Salesforce SFCC Developer
Salesforce SFCC - eCommerce Developer
Our direct client, an international manufacturer and distributor of consumer products, is looking to add an experienced analyst to design, develop, test, analyze, and maintain software applications in support of the eCommerce business requirements. This includes designing, writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications. You will also provide guidance to other IT eCom technical resources. Work closely with business to understand systems enhancements (requirement gathering) and execute necessary steps to complete the enhancements. As necessary manage external consulting technical resources. Participate in planning of strategic projects.
The client is based in CT, but this can be a remote work option.
• Perfect candidate will have following experience
• Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC / Demandware) Certified Developer
• Salesforce Ecom Business Manager, expert in using various aspect of business manager
• Salesforce Ecom template development (ISML), cartridge integration
• Salesforce Ecom UX Studio
• Good communication skill
• Requires a full working knowledge of IT and Global eCommerce business practices and procedures in a professional field
• Good understanding of Digital Asset Vault/Product Information management type systems (need to have excellent understanding on requirements of product data in ECOM environment)
• Good understanding of XML, Digital Marketing & Google Analytics
• MS Office (Intermediate) Excel (Advanced)
• Provides assistance and guidance to IT/business users in the effective use of applications and information technology.
• Bachelors Degree/7+years of eCommerce experience
• Support the global eCommerce platform and its regionalized markets
• Provide support on major projects (design, development, issue resolution & testing)
• Addressing priority break-fix incidents (meet SLA)
• Manage various level of enhancements on SFCC platform (template development, cartridge integrations, product categories, configuration)
• Provide guidance to business on complex content management areas e.g. CSS overrides, animation, promotions setup, content replication, various SFCC configuration parameters
• Manage SFCC job schedules. various feeds (Products, Orders, Shipment, Inventory, Price etc.)
• Manage various integration of SFCC platform with other certified platform such as Experian, Payment Processor, Translations cartridge, Tealium, BV, Bronto