Oops! Looks like this job has been filled. Check out these similar opportunities.
Account Executive, Technology Recruitment
Account Executive, Technology Recruitment – REMOTE
Benchmark IT, a leading technology consulting and recruitment firm in the NY Metro area and doing business across the country, has an outstanding opportunity for an Account Executive, Technology Recruitment.
We’re looking for candidates with a minimum of 2 years professional staffing or recruiting experience to join our team, to work with clients who we have done business with and are giving us additional opportunities, and also to pursue leads of IT/HR Managers who seem to be in need of our services for IT consulting and recruiting.
What’s in it for you:
· Inheriting established clients to support and nurture business relationships.
· Opportunity to achieve an unlimited compensation plan
· Full benefits including 401K
· Comprehensive training with industry-leading tools and techniques
· Career advancement opportunities
Here’s your day to day:
· Build and maintain strong client relationships,
-Work with internal recruiting team to vet and select top candidates and ensure they are the right technical and cultural fit for your clients.
· Ongoing account management and contact with all managerial levels and roles within the client company.
· Serve as client advisor regarding IT industry staffing trends and staffing mix.
· Convert leads into qualified prospects and clients through your persistent ability to connect via phone calls, emails, social and referrals.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the team:
· 2+ years proven success in recruiting/staffing, so that you can come up to speed and work well independently/remotely.
– Ability to confidently identify and engage with all levels of decision makers.
– A desire to work in the Technology field.
· Strong, persistent, and diplomatic sales and customer service skills.
· Excellent listening, written, presentation and negotiation skills
· Confident and engaging interpersonal and people skills.
· Strong personal initiative to follow up and close business
· Ability to thrive in and contribute to a team environment.
Here’s what will make you stand out:
· A passion for helping clients build their teams.
· Solid understanding of social media and communications platforms
· Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
· Willingness to learn and implement new techniques that are necessary for success.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 2+ years in recruitment or staffing
Job ID: 4908