AI Specialist/Evangelist - Hybrid:
AI Specialist/Evangelist – Hybrid:
Our direct client, a fast-growing FinTech firm in New York City, is looking for an AI Specialist is part of a newly created innovation lab within the firm. Its primary mission is to ensure that the firm is evaluating and adopting emerging technologies and methods to advance strategic business initiatives. The primary mechanism to accomplish this mission is through rapid prototyping and the execution of POCs or research projects where we explore and analyze new technologies, methods, capabilities, limitations, technical risks, and compatibility with the ICN ecosystem. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in helping to shape and execute the firm’s AI strategy as well as helping to drive associated transformative initiatives within our organization. This is all in the pursuit of offering the most innovative products and services to our clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to help build out a greenfield strategy at an industry leading organization. You will work directly with technology and business leaders across the firm to help define our strategy and then with various teams as we implement it.
3 – 4 days onsite work in the NYC midtown office is required. Base salary is in the $200-275K range DOE, plus generous bonus and stock options.
- Keep abreast of industry changes, trends, and the general competitive landscape.
- Recommend POCs and experiments that the firm can do to improve organizational knowledge. For example, explore the benefits of fine-tuning an LLM with detailed knowledge of our business and industry.
- Work with product managers and software engineers to plan and execute these POCs.
- Develop a good understanding of our business to help make more informed decisions about strategy and ideas.
- Strategize with the team about the best uses of AI for the firm and help identify opportunities for using AI across the firm.
- Participate in industry conferences and external events as appropriate.
- Contribute to other aspects of the innovation lab such as publishing our work (internal and external), facilitate user discussions, and otherwise contribute to the direction of the team.
- Contribute to the overall company mission and culture.
- 10-15+ years of professional experience
- Technical AI literacy with previous hands-on experience and a good grasp of AI/ML fundamentals and familiar with up-to-date methods
- Deep understanding of the AI landscape
- Able to work autonomously in a dynamic and fast paced environment across multiple levels of our organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytic skills; strategic mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Track record of delivery
Job ID: 5281