Application Support Analysts / Business Support - long-term contract
For our direct client, we seek several experienced professionals to join the Business Support/Application Support team, supporting a key application that's used globally by the firm's employees.
In this role, you will become very fluent with the application, and then work with business users across the globe who are using the application and have questions or problems with the functionality of the application, i.e. using the system daily to get their critical work done. These are not "technical" issues or data-related issues, but more about specific functional problems or use-cases where the user is having difficulties and needs the help of a "super user," who really understands the application deeply, and can either guide the user to a solution, or escalate the issue to see if it can be resolved or perhaps needs further work by the application team, i.e. maybe it's really more of a specific business problem and it becomes a new feature request in the software product roadmap.
– Experience using software in these one or more of these business areas:
- – Audit
- – Regulatory, Compliance, i.e. SOX, Controls
- – Financial Services or Accounting, with exposure to one Audit or Regulatory areas
– Experience and/or willingness to serve in an Application Support or "Super User" support role, in support of global users of the application
– Experience working with business professionals from various countries and cultures
-Excellent communications and follow-up skills
These are long-term contract positions (12-36 months), they will be very steady and may eventually convert to full-time, but until then they are solid contracts, needed to support ongoing business operations.
Location: Work primarily from home, ideally we seek candidates in the NY/NJ/CT Tri-State area who could attend occasional meetings in Northern NJ.
Job ID: 4814