Apply for job
Application Support Manager - Privacy & Security Operations
For a global firm in Northern NJ, we seek an experienced Application Support manager, to focus on implementing and supporting privacy and cyber-security compliance program focused on business facing applications across multiple technologies. This is a contract-to-hire position, immediate hire, conversion to f/t in approx 6 months. Very competitive salary and benefits package – this firm is consistently rated as one of the "Top Places to Work."
- Professional experience in global technology privacy and data protection, such as SOC, GDPR, and ISO 27001
- Experience communicating compliance asks and the corresponding risk of non-compliance to engineers, product managers, and other internal customers
- Administer operational activities related to regulatory requirements
- Familiarity with privacy compliance frameworks and enough technical knowledge to answer detailed requests/queries
- Lead the effort to enhance IT controls across client's Global Application portfolio. Assist with selection and implementation of privacy technology tools and software to improve privacy maturity and build scalable processes
- Provide subject matter expertise in IT Operations matters to functional and business groups as required
- Collaborate with Information Protection Group, IT Security, on privacy matters related to vendor risk due diligence
- Develop and maintain operating procedure documentation including Privileged Access and defining data handling requirements, controls and processes process diagrams for applications
- Support the Information Protection Group in preparing for 3rd party assessments such as internal and external audits (SOC2, ISO certification etc.)
- 5+ years experience around:
- Application Support in a global firm with complex, custom-built applications
- Experience in IT Operations with related experience in application/systems audit, regulatory and risk reviews
- 3+ years of experience in a management position
- Audit/Consulting/Client services experience a plus, especially regarding Privacy, Security or Control frameworks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to all levels of the organization. Confidence in dealing with staff, managers executives.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent projects through to completion
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure business critical operational environment.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent professional experience
Job ID: 4277