AWS Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Our direct client, a HIGH TECH, SaaS entity of the most successful Hedge fund in the world, with offices in Fairfield County, CT, is seeking a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer's for immediate hire!
In this role, you will work with other topnotch engineers building, deploying, testing, operating and managing a suite of scalable multitenant applications that will enable organizations around the world help people work together better, build stronger communities, and achieve world class results. BE A PART of the MISSION by helping organizations around the globe make decisions in a data driven way!
You will help secure their platform by creating an environment that enables experimentation by their application developers.
The goal is building a "best in class" based architecture to support their emerging SaaS platform and applications!
More specifically, responsibilities include:
– Write code and scripts leveraged by developers, infra engineers and system components
– Leverage open source tech and tools to build a high-availability, container-based platform
– Partner with dev team to deploy new services based on user stories and technical requirements
– Engineer CICD workflows used for automated testing, rapid deployment, and quality control
– Maintain, debug, and enhance growing ecosystem
– Extensive experience leveraging cloud platforms (Ideally AWS)
– Deep understanding of various Linux OS’s (Debian / Container Linux / Atomic Host)
– Familiar with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes (etcd & dex), Helm.
– Configuration management experience (Terraform, kube-aws, Chef, Ignition)
– Admin experience with any of the following technologies: Kafka, Zookeeper, Consul, Vault, Apache Ignite, Apache Spark, Quay, Redis, Elastic Search, PostgreSQL, Datomic, HAProxy & Nginx
– Expertise in software development using Go, Java, Scala, Ruby, or Python
This is a tremendous opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in a high tech environment with direct interaction with prominent founder's of highly successful organizations.
Business environment is casual dress with opportunity for remote work 2 days/week!
For immediate consideration, please apply asap with your updated resume.
Looking forward to hearing from you!Job ID: 4094