Oops! Looks like this job has been filled. Check out these similar opportunities.
Backend Support Engineer - Remote
For our direct client, a fast-growth company in the healthcare and media business, we seek a software engineer to join the team as a Backend Support Engineer. This position is fully remote, working primarily east-coast hours. A great entry point into this company, with terrific career growth opportunity, the Backend Support Engineer's responsibilities include:
- Act as the engineering team’s point of contact for support requests, bugs, and issues with the system and in general, supporting the engineers on the team
- Investigate issues, perform discovery, and participate in discussions to obtain information required to fix reported issues
- Delegate tasks to relevant engineers as necessary to fix issues
- Perform QA on engineering tasks, specifically, confirm the code works as intended
- Handle data requests and query MSSQL and MongoDB to report requested information. Insert and update records in the database(s) when required. Review metrics and logs and answer questions about the system’s performance
- Work on support tasks, specifically the ability to code in typescript, go, and c# as required to fix bugs
- Become an expert with the system and platform, and understand how to navigate the UI and dashboards
- Write unit tests for work performed, including TDD when required
- 2+ years of software development experience in a support role
- 2+ years of coding experience in one or more of typescript, go, python, c#
- Experience with git
- Proficient in SQL (MSSQL)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits of a full-time position include competitive compensation, health insurance including medical, dental and vision, 401k along with employer matching contributions begin after one year of service, paid time off, life insurance, extensive job training, team building activities throughout the year, and a positive work environment that fosters on-going professional development. The company is experiencing unprecedented growth and rapid expansion and offers a multitude of opportunities for growth and upward mobility.
Immediate interview and start – send resume today for immediate consideration!
Job ID: 5242