Business Analyst - Finance Accounting Systems
For our direct client in Westchester County, NY, we seek an experienced Business Analyst who has experience around documenting and doing requirements definition for financial and accounting systems, for a 3-month project which could get extended or become contract–to-hire.
In tis project, the BA will help prepare the company for the implementation of a new finance and accounting software package, by documenting existing internal financial processes, including such as:
Strategic planning and financial analysis
Budgeting and budgetary control
Billing and credit
Compliance with regulations; audits
Preparation of financial statements
Inventory & Asset management
Working capital management
We seek a Business Analyst with:
– minimum 2 years BA experience
– prior experience documenting financial and/or accounting systems requirements and working with accounting/finance personnel
– excellent skills with MS Office suite, including Visio or similar tool for creating swim lanes and flow charts
– experience interviewing SME's in-person or virtually, or hosting workshops to uncover processes and requirements
– experience developing artifacts such as use cases and documenting business processes
Majority of work will be done on-site, meeting with people in a COVID-safe environment.
This is an urgent position, and may also be eligible for a contract-to-hire if mutually desired. Send resume today for immediate consideration!
Job ID: 4649