Business Analyst - Long-term Contract - REMOTE
For our direct client, we have an immediate long-term contract position for a Business Analyst, to work on software development projects. This will be a REMOTE position done on East Coast Time. If available, please apply today for immediate consideration!
We need a BA who's experienced working remotely, independently, with great written and verbal communications skills. You will be working with a global team and need to hit the ground running on an ongoing priority project.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team
- Work with Stakeholders to gather requirements and document User Stories using Global standard devops tool . Work on sprints/releases scope prioritization working with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with UX team for design of wireframes
- Work with developers to explain them requirements and ensure that Development delivery meets the requirements
- Support QA, UAT and Production go live / hypercare
- Work on review and prioritization of defects raised during QA and UAT Review
- Partner with Product Managers and SMEs to define and understand capability vision and roadmap, define and document requirements and/or processes
- Plan and manage the business analysis approach for the project and ensure the consistent application of the BA process and related methodologies to deliver artifacts
- Elicit, analyze and document business, stakeholder, and software requirements for technology capabilities
- Provide guidance on utilization of effective Business Analysis techniques, template usage and development, and technical subject matter.
- Maintain and encourage compliance with project specific standards, processes, and tools for Requirements Definition and Management while ensuring traceability for impact and coverage analysis
- Autonomous worker who can participate effectively in a multi-disciplinary team
- 4-5 years of hands on Business Analysis experience in a complex regulated environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or foreign equivalent in computer science or related discipline
- Skillful in requirements elicitation, analysis, and management for medium to large initiatives while interacting with multiple stakeholders in a matrix organization
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, proficient at communicating/interacting professionally with diverse groups, clients, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Proficient with industry-standard, structured business analysis techniques, and practices
- Professional designation such as CBAP, PMP, Six Sigma or comparable methodologies strongly encouraged
- Strong experience with Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel, Project, Visio SharePoint, Power Point
Job ID: 4783