Business Analyst - ServiceNow: Hybrid
BA – ServiceNow: Hybrid
We seek an experienced Business Analyst for a long-term role with our direct client in the Baltimore, MD area. In this role you will be part of the client's ongoing ServiceNow implementation project, one of the key long-term projects in the company.
The main function of a Business Systems Analyst is to perform the analysis, design, implementation and modification of a ServiceNow workflow project.
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers
• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes
• Works on multiple projects as a project team member
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
• 5-7 years experience required
• Ability to create business solutions that increase competitive advantage
• Ability to exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Project management skills in order to handle diverse projects, often times simultaneously, and meet aggressive deadlines
• Ability to solve technical problems/ processes and understand complex details
• Ability to increase operating efficiency with produce high quality technical solutions
• A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level
• Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions
- Critical skills set would be strong communication skills and ability to drive work forward
- Ideally looking for an analyst that would be familiar with ServiceNow and its functionality.
- Familiarity with Rally and the Scrum Master role for bringing work in and moving it along would be helpful
Job ID: 5016