Business Intelligence Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst:
Our direct client, a fast-growing FinTech firm, is looking to fill a BI Analyst position. In this role, you will be implementing and supporting internal and external BI and reporting features. Your typical day will be comprised of designing solutions and coding new features for internal/external users. You will be working alongside a variety of areas of the firm including Product Management, Data & Analytics, and Technology teams.
This is all greenfield development, work location can be in NYC and Greenwich, CT, client is also flexible with remote work a few days per week once the office in open in the September timeframe. Client offers excellent benefits package with medical/dental/vision coverage, plus bonus and stock options.
- Engage closely with Visualization and BI teams to understand business use cases and build agile and adaptive data development workflows that can be deployed at scale
- Develop and reinforce best practices utilizing modern UI/UX approaches
- Assist in the BI and Reporting tools selection process, client is currently evaluating multiple vendors and products such as Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, Looker, Cognos…etc
- Develop and manage platform metrics such as users, utilization, and performance
- Maintain awareness of new products and technologies in the data management market place
• 2+ years of progressive experience in BI/Analytics, and contributing in various aspects from system administration, reporting/visualization, and data warehousing
• 2+ years experience with Tableau/Qlik/PowerBI/Looker or equivalent BI experience building dashboards
• Strong SQL development experience
• Self-starter and proactive in seeking out information and coordinating
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Excellent verbal/written communication and effective presentation skills
Job ID: 4780