Business Systems Analyst
Our direct client, a boutique corporate legal firm, based in the White Plains, NY area, is seeking a Business Systems Analyst with strong workflow and data skills.
In this role, you will work on systems implementations, special projects for the attorneys, and user optimization and training of technology.
In addition, you will have 1-2 direct reports responsible for asset management and procurement.
Your day to day will include:
- Gathering user requirements, documentation/training and vendor management for the following implementation projects: Epona DMS (document system), Curo 365 (matter management system) and Iridium system for capturing "smart time"
- Managing a small team and MSP to ensure procurement and inventory of laptops are tracked and working to ensure smooth onboarding of new employees
- Working with attorneys as needed for special projects/system upgrades
- Creating databases in excel
- Data clean up
- SharePoint training and documentation – optimizing the use of Modern Workplace for O365
- Excellent Communication both verbal and written
- SharePoint and O365 at techno/functional level
- Mid level Excel skills
- Strong BA skills including: Requirements gathering, Analysis of current capabilities, selecting, validating and optimizing solutions for legal systems
- Develop and evaluate use cases and workflows for various systems
- Experience working at a law firm, a huge plus!
The perfect candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- passion and energy
- entrepreneurial spirit
- able to take some direction and run with it, bringing back more suggestions
Join a great work environment with perks including excellent Bonuses, full benefits with 401K and matching!
Hybrid work Option – with 3 days in office and 2 from home.
For immediate consideration, please apply today with your updated resume and cover letter.
Job ID: 4874