Business Systems Analyst
Our direct client, a prestigious financial firm in the Baltimore area, seeks an energetic Business Analyst to join the team for a long-term (12-24 mo. project)..
In this role, the BA will work on enhancements to Marketing Content Management software, a suite of applications used for intake and management of requests for company marketing materials and projects.
The BA will support the Content Enablement System product owners with business process mapping and documentation. This includes but is not limited to, working closely with Product Owners to document end user experiences via Visio process maps, creating How-To guides/playbooks to support new capabilities, product research, collecting and analyzing data, and working directly with our business partners/stakeholders to gather feedback to inform all of the above.
This is a great position for an up-and-coming, energetic candidate looking to gain experience in a world-class company and environment. The role is hybrid (3 days onsite, 2 days offsite), in the Owings Mills, MD office.
Top Skills & Experience required:
– 1+ years Business Analysis experience
– Any experience with Marketing or Marketing Materials/Collateral is a plus
– Process documentation
– Process mapping with Visio
– Requirements gathering with business stakeholders
– Agile experience around creating user stories
• A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level
• Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the necessary research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translate those to programmers and developers
• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes
• Works on multiple projects as a project team member
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
Job ID: 5010