Business Systems Analyst
Our direct client, a global container leasing company, based in Northern NJ, is seeking a Business Systems Analyst that would take on a hybrid role of Business Analyst and System Integrator.
In this role YOU will CHANGE, MAINTAIN and IMPLEMENT.
CHANGE: Analyzes, re-engineers and documents business processes for the purpose of implementing new practices, processes and solutions to streamline systems and services.
MAINTAIN: This position helps maintain existing platforms and solutions – e.g. SQL Server, Salesforce.com, Qlik Sense (BI)
IMPLEMENT: Leads new initiatives and capable of hands-on implementation in Business Intelligence and database management/design.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include:
• Interacts with business partners and subject matter experts to collect, organize and analyze business requirements.
• Guides the exploration and evaluation of solutions.
• Analyzes opportunities for operational improvements via systems, services and processes.
• Capable of performing hands-on implementations and management of business systems.
• Promotes overarching standards and procedures to accommodate the changing business environment.
• Accountable in all levels of project planning and management, system design, implementation and support including hands-on technical involvement, customer engagement and management of internal and outsourced project resources.
• Responsible for writing project proposals, business cases, requirements documents, design and development documents, support and usage documentation, project management documentation
Business Systems Analyst Qualifications / Skills:
• Ideal candidates will possess a minimum of 3-5 years in a similar role.
• A Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, information systems, or related technical field is required.
• Experience in MSSQL and/or OLAP systems a plus.
Experience in designing/building a data warehouse/data mart a plus
• Knowledge of any: Salesforce.com, QLIK, Lawson, Rental4000 a plus
• Fundamental programing/scripting skills in any language
•Experience facilitating system requirements gathering and documentation efforts.
• Strong verbal and written skills in business and technology contexts.
For immediate consideration, please apply with your updated resume and salary requirements today!Job ID: 4716