Cloud DevOps Engineering
Their team is looking for an extremely hands-on Manager, Cloud DevOps Engineering with strong technical ability, communication, and collaboration skills. As the Lead Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for architecture, design and implementation of reliable infrastructure services on AWS, from the ground up, to deliver highly scalable services. You will work with partners, technology team leadership, and SMEs to analyze, design, build, and implement cloud platform solutions and DevOps processes needed within the Data Engineering department. You will also be responsible for management of operational support and coordination with internal IT teams to ensure security, scalability and reliability of the cloud platform.
Key focus areas include:
- Develop and own methodologies for provisioning, application scaling, configuration management, capacity planning, monitoring, etc.
- Drive automation, DevOps and Infrastructure as code (IaC) standard
- Analyze and comprehend how users are using the platform and help drive continuous improvement of the offering based on that.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Work with team members on the design, deployment and continuous improvement of important infrastructure services (i.e. logging, monitoring and alerting)
- Deploy broad range of AWS cloud services like S3, RedShift, EFS, FSx Lustre, Batch, ECR, ECS, etc., and integrate with monitoring services and CI/CD pipeline
- Support data pipelines with Cloud-native databases (e.g., RedShift and RDS)
- Manage backlog and provide day to day operational support
- Apply industry standards and best practices to ensure system and application security
- Drive automation of operations and management of infrastructure as code
- Develop SOPs and configure cloud services to stand up high compute pipelines
This job might be for you if:
- You have an eye for detail and pride yourself on the quality of your work. Operational excellence matters more than just finishing the tasks.
- With your sleeves rolled up, you work on current problems while thinking of future solutions.
For immediate consideration, please reply today with your updated resume.
Job ID: 4550