Cloud Engineer - Azure - Hybrid
Our client, a well-established and highly successful financial services company, seeks to add an experienced cloud engineer to their team, to play a key role in making their cloud transition from on-prem Windows environment to Azure.
In this role, you will take charge of various in the move to IaaS and PaaS platforms and design, propose, and implement solutions to get them into Azure cloud environment. Great opportunity to come into a strong organization and play a major role in cloud migration, and establishing a strong career position with a company that offers excellent compensation, benefits and has a strong company culture.
The office is located a 5 min. walk from the Metro-North train station in Stamford, CT and right off I-95, with parking at the building. Hybrid work schedule 1-2 days/week at the office, 3-4 days work from home.
Excellent competitive salary and full benefits. Salary Range up to $170K based on experience. Send resume today for immediate consideration!
• Lead and participate in infrastructure projects to move from on-prem to Azure.
– Make recommendations, proposals, secure approvals, and then execute projects with the help of the engineering team.
• Manage external resources, suppliers, vendors and contracts
• Collaborate in the global IT infrastructure team
• Support and improve system environment and services
Knowledge and experience in the following is required:
• 6-12 years of experience, ideally with 3 years of cloud-based deployment and support experience
• Advanced experience with Azure infrastructure
• Ability to take a leadership role in installations and provide guidance to other engineers
Knowledge and experience in the following is a plus:
• Office 365 support and architecture knowledge in a hybrid environment
• Experience in the implementation and support of Office365 environments
• Experience configuring and implementing Intune advanced security features
• MS Windows Server (Administration, Clustering, IIS, DHCP, DNS/WINS, DFS, Group Policy, etc.)
• Basic Active Directory administration – (including, but not limited to, user creation, password/group/OU maintenance and other various day to day activities.)
• Basic functional knowledge of MS PowerShell
- MS SQL Server backups and queries
• Experience around systems such as trading system software – (JTrader, Barx, M-Trade Pro, etc.), and Data Feed software – (Reuters, Bloomberg, CQG, Future Source, Fast Markets, etc.)
• Functional engineering knowledge of Cisco equipment – (switches, routers, firewalls, etc.)
• Functional engineering knowledge of Citrix on-premise and cloud offerings
• Nutanix hyperconverged infrastructure experience
• Data Storage (EMC) management experience
Job ID: 5078