Cloud Infrastructure Architect - AWS
Our direct client, a HIGH TECH, SaaS entity of the most successful Hedge fund in the world, with offices in Fairfield County, CT, is seeking a Cloud Infrastructure Architect for immediate hire!
In this role, you will work with a team of Engineers toward the goal of building "best in class", scalable, architecture to support their emerging SAAS platform and applications! This product will enable companies across the globe to help people work together better, build stronger communities, and achieve world class results by enabling organizations to make decisions in a data driven way. BE A PART of the MISSION!
• Architecting and building the infrastructure that underpins their SaaS offerings; drive requirements and own large components of the system throughout their lifecycle from requirements gathering, architecture/design, implementation, testing, and launch.
• Lead the development of an enterprise cloud based platform for the OS; you will be their go to person for recommendations and engineering regarding cloud based workflows and architectures.This entails engineering our Cloud Ecosystem, Orchestration and Configuration Tooling, and Cloud based workflows.
– Collaborate with their business partners and other teams across their stack to develop solutions, bridge knowledge gaps between teams, and proactively identify inefficiencies and improvements.
• 10+ years of strong hands-on experience focused in infrastructure
• Experience successfully bringing products to customers in a cloud-based environment
• Extensive experience building and automating cloud platforms (Ideally AWS)
• Deep understanding of various Linux OS’s (Debian / Container Linux / Atomic Host)
• Strong familiarity with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes (etcd & dex), Helm.
• Configuration management and automation experience (Terraform, kube-aws, Chef, Ignition)
• Admin experience with any of the following technologies: Kafka, Zookeeper, Consul, Vault, CI/CD, Apache Spark, Quay, Redis, Elastic Search, PostgreSQL, Datomic, HAProxy & Nginx
• Expertise in software development using Go, Java, Scala, Ruby, or Python
This is a tremendous opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in a high tech environment with direct interaction with prominent founder's of highly successful organizations.
Business environment is casual dress with opportunity for remote work 2 days/week!
For immediate consideration, please apply asap with your updated resume.
Looking forward to hearing from you!Job ID: 4095