Coupa Systems Manager
For our direct client, we have a contract position which can be done primarily remotely, for a Coupa System and Supplier Enablement Manager.
Our client has recently implemented Coupa P2P, integrated with their SAP System, and needs someone familar with Coupa to help them complete the implementation from a supplier data perspective, so that the system can be used efficiently throughout the company going forward.
Ideally the candidate should be located in Texas, but this position will be done remotely and other places near the client's locations are Northern NJ and Toronto, Canada. (you'll need to go there initially to pick up a laptop for the assignment).
Immediately interview and hire, send resume today for immediate consideration!
- Managing all aspects of Supplier Onboarding and Supplier Enablement for the Coupa system
- Managing status of entire supplier list – including Coupa Rider status (not sent, sent, signed), Coupa Supplier Portal status (Not Invited, Invited, Registered/Linked), Supplier PO transmission status setting
- Closing gaps in supplier data (point of contact names/email addresses/other profile details) to ensure we get to 100% completion rate on Coupa Rider execution and Coupa Supplier Portal registration
- Managing the New Supplier Request process from initial submission of New Supplier Request Forms through to completion of the Supplier Information Management form and Global Procurement / Global Finance approval and Global Finance creation of new suppliers in SAP
- Working with procurement buyers and Global Finance as necessary to address and resolve supplier onboarding/enablement issues
- Provide support to Coupa users (requestors, procurement buyers, internal review collaborators):
- Managing technical ticket support queue and other emails answering general “how to” questions
- Triaging and troubleshooting reported technical issues to attempt to resolve (escalating to Level 3 support when reasonably not able to resolve reported technical issues)
- Collaborating with Level 3 support on questions/issues/enhancement requests
- Managing “PO Transmitters” Coupa queue ensuring that the supplier on a Requisition has executed a Coupa Rider before releasing PO to supplier and engaging with Procurement Buyers and Suppliers as required to resolve any outstanding items/issues
- Other tasks related to managing the Coupa system and the client's Procurement related processes as assigned by manager
- Required: 2 years working in Coupa managing suppliers and the Coupa Supplier Information Management process in an implementation where Coupa was interfaced to a SAP ERP system and the SAP ERP system was the data warehouse for Suppliers
- Required: 2 years working in Coupa providing general system support to users and Coupa Administrator(s) (at a minimum the requisition/PO, Sourcing, and Contract Lifecycle Modules of the Coupa solution)
- Required: Sound understanding of the detailed procurement process and how the Coupa P2P system automates/drives the process steps
- Required: Understanding of contract structures and operation of multiple contract frameworks (i.e. master agreements, call off agreements, statements of work, software orders, etc)
- Required: Independent & self-driven worker with strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Desired: Coupa Certified Platform Administrator (current)
Job ID: 4306