CRM Marketing Data Analyst
Our direct client, a leader in travel and hospitality field, is hiring a CRM Marketing Analyst in a new role driven by growth in the company.
In this role, the CRM Marketing Analyst will be responsible for using data-driven insights to achieve measurable results. The ideal candidate is passionate about data and how it is used to drive sales and marketing outcomes and will be a critical player as one of the primary end users within Salesforce Marketing Cloud, along with supporting the planning of all aspects of cross-channel marketing campaigns including database segmentation (for both direct mail circulation planning and digital marketing), A/B testing, journey building, KPI setting/tracking, and reporting. Will help better understand customers in order to deliver more effective, personalized communications and drive results. And, will lead a continuous process of optimizing key performance metrics throughout the consumer journey across digital channels—testing, analyzing, and providing recommendations based on results.
• Support implementation of the the Salesforce CRM system. Develop strategies to leverage guest insights for actionable improvements in marketing campaigns and the customer journey.
• Assist with detailed results reporting and analytics. Analyze results across brochure marketing, new customer acquisition, email campaigns and paid digital, conducting the backend response & ROI analysis and developing new reports in partnership with the Business Analytics team as needs arise. Analyze reports to provide actionable insights to the broader marketing team.
• Build, deploy, and maintain marketing and transactional email campaigns/journeys. Develop tests to optimize open rate, click-through rate, conversion, and bookings.
• Assist with the development and execution of circulation plans, brochure planning matrices and multi-channel plans. Support efforts to improve segmentation and optimization of lists.
• Support the team’s acquisition programs including assisting with new digital and direct mail customer acquisition efforts.
• With support from external agencies, continually test and refine channels, strategies, and tactics to improve conversion rates and cost per acquisition. Monitor weekly pacing and performance, making adjustments to optimize.
• Uncover opportunities for growth and optimization by testing hypotheses, and analyzing marketing tactics.
• Work with closely with the Business Analytics team and the IT department in a timely manner to identify required data for forecasting/reporting and to support the Marketing Team’s data infrastructure needs.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Exceptional teamwork skills; ability to interact and contribute effectively with others in a fast-paced, collaborative team atmosphere
• Ability to organize and multi-task while completing projects to meet deadlines with a strong attention to detail
• 3+ years Marketing Automation experience, preferably SF Marketing Cloud
• 3+ years of experience working with CRMs and databases, preferably Salesforce
• Savvy with analytics, reporting and funnel development; considered an Excel guru by your peers
• A self-starter and someone that likes to take control of the reigns
• Experience with the following is advantageous: SQL, Google Analytics, Salesforce (Marketing, Sales, and Service Clouds), Tableau
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written • Passion for marketing; love of travel and hospitality industry a plus!
POSTION REPORTS TO: Sr. Manager, Customer Database and New Customer Acquisition
This is a hybrid position with 3 days/week on site in the company HQ, which is a beautiful, employee-oriented workspace. Two days a week work-from-home and flexibility as needed.
Send resume today for immediate consideration! Job ID: 5022