Customer Engagement Lead, IT Security
Our direct client, a large global firm, seeks a long-term consultant (potential contract-to-hire as well) to join the team in a fully remote role.
This role is working in the Information Security group, and will be responsible for execution of strategic priorities which are aligned to the group's strategy. They will help implement a new framework for delivering Security Services to the company's internal clients around the globe. (Company has more than 140 offices in the network). They will set the pace and actions plans within the Customer Engagement Department in collaboration with the Office of the CISO lead (OCISO) driving connections within Functions and cultivating the relationships with the global offices through the delivery of services offered by the Global Information Group.
This is not an operational IT Security position, it is more of a management-level position focused on change management and helping improve the way the group serves it's internal customers. The consultant will help them implement a new framework for delivering their Information Security services to the company's global offices, with a strong customer-engagement, customer-focused approach.
Ideally they seek a professional experienced with leading and helping carry out this type of customer-focused initiative, including experience in:
– Customer Success
– CRM, CRM tools
– Analytics i.e. on departmental performance
– Customer feedback loops and continuous improvement
– Change Management
All with the aim of helping the department evolve to deliver better value to the business (who are internal customers in the companies offices around the world)
This position is fully remote and working on US East Coast hours. It is a VP/Director-Level position.
Immediate interview and hire!
|% of time
||Coordinate plans, activities and timelines which support the delivery of key messages which support the Information Security Group strategy
||Help coordinate department team members to develop solid business relationships, and coordinate with key leaders and stakeholders to proactively support business objectives
||Effectively coordinate and escalate risks and issues including managed of all Customer Engagement team members
||Contribute as a team lead in the development of programs which support Functions and Global Custoomers with moving to secure by design planning (e.g., customer & stakeholder management)
||Coordinate periodic review meetings with Security Group leadership and business to provide updates on requests, projects, and issues
||Design and deliver customer engagement guidance and materials to support standardizing services across team. Ensuring consideration for feedback and continuous improvement.
||Define and deliver reporting standards which provide visibility of engagement, relationship and stakeholder management activities
Technical skills, abilities & qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working within large scale organization, with at least five years within a professional service or similar organization.
- Excellent client engagement and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively with an attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Characteristics of a forward thinking and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new information
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally with teams to bring forward solutions to customers
- Strong analytic, problem-solving and conflict resolution capabilities
- Aptitude to build understanding of trends in cyber security, including privacy
- Excellent presentation skills; outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of strategic thinking and of building strategic plans and putting them into action
Job ID: 4889