Data Analyst - Hybrid:
Data Analyst – Hybrid:
Our direct client, based in Fairfield County, CT is looking for a Data Analyst . This role is to model/map and execute all activities related to the integration of data across various sources into an organized and unified view. This individual is also responsible for the monitoring of data flow between databases, servers and cloud services to identify and implement the most suitable data integration architecture for the organization’s needs. Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of integration best practices are critical to successful performance in this role. A person with high attention to detail and a logical mindset with strong motivation and passion for technology and problem solving would be a great candidate
- Work with systems users, developers, and business analysts to ensure that data entry, retrieval, and maintenance functions meet business requirements and ensure a high level of data availability and security.
- Lead in company data integrations with various systems that are utilized.
- Coordinate and work with other technical staff to develop relational databases and secondary databases.
- Manage analytic reporting systems including Tableau server.
- Identify inefficiencies in current databases and integration processes and leverage solutions.
- Install and configure relevant components to ensure database access and overall database security.
- Diagnose and resolve database access and performance issues.
- Analyze user requirements and, based on findings, design functional specifications for client/server databases and database applications.
- Evaluate and select database components, including hardware, relational database management systems, ETL software, metadata management tools, and database design solutions.
- 3+ years of direct experience in enterprise-level data integrations.
- Proven experience in overseeing the linking of cross-functional databases between disparate business units and systems.
- Strong experience with SAP ECC database that support sales orders, inventory, quality management, accounting, etc.
- Experience with ETL software, preferably Alteryx, to integrate data between systems.
- Experience managing, securing, and deploying data in Tableau server.
- Maintain high standards of data quality and security through the introduction and enforcement of information handling processes and organization of the data integration processes.
- Hands on experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping and methodology development, and data mapping.
- Working technical knowledge of current database software, protocols, and standards.
- Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Working technical experience with designing, building, installing, configuring and supporting database servers, including Microsoft SQL 2016.
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices methodology.
- Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques.
- Technical Project management experience.
- Working technical experience with developing, installing, configuring, and supporting database environments.
Job ID: 5075