Data Engineer - Remote
Data Engineer – Remote
Our direct client, a fast-growing digital healthcare company based in Long Island, NY, is looking for an experienced Data Engineer, this is a high-impact role in which you will have directly impact both operational and product analysis. Data architecture, migration, and software development experience are essential. This is 100% remote work.
Senior Data Engineer responsibilities:
- Design and build data pipelines that clean, transform, and aggregate disperse data.
- Assemble both internal and external data utilizing several tools including SQL, NoSQL, python, data APIs, etc.
- Provide data for analytics tools that provide actionable insights into patient acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support data infrastructure needs
- At least 4 years of experience as a data engineer ideally in small to mid-size organizations
- Comfort working with ETL tools, SQL, NoSQL, Python, and with data APIs required
- Azure tool expertise: Synapse Analytics, Cosmos, Azure data factory and data lake
- Experience with one or more BI tool desired (Tableau strongly preferred).
- Experience with one or more web analytics platform desired (Heap Analytics preferred).
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite with expertise in Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job ID: 4853