Oops! Looks like this job has been filled. Check out these similar opportunities.
Data Implementation Specialist - Hybrid:
Data Implementation Specialist – Hybrid:
Our direct client, a fast-growing health care technology company, is seeking a highly skilled Data Implementation Specialist to join a growing team in the suburbs of Boston. This role is a fast-paced, dedicated client-facing position within the Enterprise Client Delivery Team. You will work directly with the Enterprise Data Team during data expansion implementations and quarterbacking all project management tasks associated with cleanly onboarding data for production clients. You will be expected to communicate data triage questions between the Data and Vendor Management teams, create and manage ongoing client onboarding project plans, manage tasks, seek technical issue resolution from appropriate parties, develop agendas, distribute meeting minutes, and schedule meetings with project stakeholders. This will regularly interface internally and externally with executive sponsors and end-users.
Your goal in this position is to develop the skills needed to grow within the firm and become a client delivery Subject Matter Expert. This is your opportunity to demonstrate your passion for project management, eagerness to learn and develop yourself, and adaptability in a dynamic environment.
Hybrid working model, 3 days per week on site is required.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with a dedicated Data Management team and Vendor Management team to develop a detailed communications and project plan to monitor and track data onboarding progress
- Manage change control to existing data scope and data schedule and communicate appropriately to stakeholders
- Collaborate with Vendor Management Team to ensure inbound data files are being delivered within project timelines
- Escalate issues and risks to the Director of Enterprise Client Delivery (Director) in a timely fashion
- Monitor and communicate project milestones, status, and risk to Director and Client as appropriate
- Create all project-related paperwork – including Implementation Agendas, Project Plans, and Status Reports – and distribute them timely to the client and/or executive management team
- Coordinate and schedule client meetings
- Serves as the dedicated point of contact for assigned clients
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and workflow streamlining
- Work with the Vendor Management team to ensure Vendor Implementation tickets are created and monitored throughout the implementation; ticket categories include (but are not limited to): Legal Agreement execution, SFTP setup, file receipt/review, and distribution of file analysis
Experience / Qualifications
- Proven working experience in project management
- Ability to oversee cross-functional efforts
- A Project Management certification or agree to work to obtain a certification within the first six months
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Excellent client-facing communication skills (written and verbal)
- Solid organizational skills, including close attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Effective at building, maintaining, and growing relationships with senior leadership
- Proven ability to learn technical concepts with high proficiency
- An outgoing and enthusiastic personality that will make clients and team members want to follow your lead!
Preferences – Not Required
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Six Sigma, or equivalent certification
- Data analytics experience – drawing meaningful/strategical insights from technical data sets
- Experience with SaaS environment products or projects
- Strong Excel experience, including lookups, pivot tables, automation, macros, or data models
Experience in the Healthcare industry – Population Health Management, Medical Claims Job ID: 5218