Our direct client, a fast-growing healthcare and data analytics firm based in the Boston area is seeking to bring on a Data Manager. This is a dynamic, fast-paced management position leading a 10-person multi-national group. This position is responsible for analyzing, implementing, and maintaining data pipelines into an industry-leading analytics platform. This position requires individuals who will provide leadership and guidance to their dedicated team while assisting internal and external clients with troubleshooting data issues. This role is an excellent opportunity for a senior analyst to take the next step to management by moving from an individual contributing data analyst to a leader within a team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work to manage an offshore team of Data Analysts and QA engineers under the Director of Data Management direction.
- Tasks include (but are not limited to): attend client meetings as the healthcare data subject matter expert, review sprint plans, manage the sprints, review and provide analysis of client data, resolve data issues and provide input into the overall data process at Cedar Gate.
- Assume primary responsibility for communication and resolution of client technical issues.
- Instruct the Data Operations team on correctly interpreting customer business needs and translating them into the application and operational requirements.
- Act as a process champion, utilizing in-depth knowledge of organization policies and operations processes.
- Ensure modules in the product meet the functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications through ongoing performance monitoring of team members.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of experience performing analysis on healthcare data
- Advanced skillset with SQL for data analysis and reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Experience / Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience performing analysis on healthcare data
- Experience with AWS and Redshift
Prior Experience Working with Offshore Teams a Plus
Job ID: 4781