Director, Global Information Services
Our direct client is seeking an experienced leader with end-to-end responsibility for delivery of technology solutions for the Commerce functions (Sales and Marketing) including identification, prioritization and implementation of new IT services and improvements to existing services. In this role you, will be responsible for leveraging BI technology including data warehouse and reporting &analytics.
- Business Relationship Management
- Business Partner across the Commercial Teams for all IT enabled business processes
- Identify opportunities to achieve business strategy or solve problems with IT solutions
- Engage in effective and timely communication with stakeholders
- Manage functional expectations with respect to IT services, identifying gaps between needs and IT capabilities, and work to find innovative solutions to close those gaps
- Strategic advocate and thought leader representing both GIS and the functions
- Demand and Funnel Management
- Shape, capture and validate business demand including guiding the business in expected results and priority of IT investments.
- Form a cohesive and aligned strategic roadmap from the variety of disparate sources (demand, ideas, business strategy, GIS strategy) and lead the team to successfully execute
- Develop the business acumen to effectively guide, support and enable the functions
- Manage and run the governance processes to ensure all demand for GIS is recognized, approved and prioritized by the function and GIS
- Project Delivery
- Accountable for delivery of projects within the Commerce portfolio and owned applications
- Functional Consultancy & Requirements Management – Drive definition of business requirements for IT solutions including business cases, ROI analysis, and functional specifications.
- Solution Architecture, design, build, and functional test – Lead the development and delivery of the best in class technology solutions
- Collaborate with architecture and Service Delivery teams to ensure solution compatibility with standards, strategy and service model
- Service design coordination, design, transition, support, and monitoring
- Leadership responsibility
- Role model Organiational Leadership Expectations, values and behaviors
- Coach and develop team members to build a high performing team that delivers results
- Develop internal talent and effectively manage individual performance
- Improve day to day execution of IT Services and Support
- Champion teamwork and engagement within the team
- Escalate or remove barriers impacting team effectiveness
- Identify and perform continuous improvement opportunities
- Solution Lifecycle Management
- Identify and perform continuous application landscape management including plan and execution of solutions to be created, maintained, and sunset.
- Ensure auditable execution of security and compliance policies for owned applications.
- Drive technology enabled innovation agenda with stakeholders and team
- Basic Qualifications/Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Expertise with Sales and Marketing business strategies, operations, capabilities and enabling technologies
- 8-12 Years of relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of Data Warehousing & BI technologies
- Deep knowledge of information systems, architecture, technologies and procedures and best-practices in Sales & Marketing business processes
- Strategic and Creative Thinking which creates customer value
- Engaging and inspiring team leadership, creation of high performing teams and mobilizing the organization to achieve
- Ability to communicate, challenge and influence effectively in group settings
- Ability to deliver sustained results/projects in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Supplier Service Management and Organizational Change Management
- Successful Project, Program and Risk Management
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Design Thinking, Agile Ways of Working, DevOps
This is a fulltime role with a competitive compensation and benefits package!
For immediate consideration, please reply with your updated resume.
Job ID: 4254