Director of IT
Our direct client, based in lower Fairfield Cty, CT is seeking a highly motivated Director of IT to join their IT Department. They need someone with strong hands-on and IT management experience that works well in a team and can communicate well with other departments.
In this role, you will lead and manage the overall IT infrastructure in a Windows and VMware environment. You will be responsible for the day-to-day support, management, and architecture of the company’s technology infrastructure at the datacenter and offices (i.e server administration, email, virtualization, networking, cybersecurity, disaster recovery, private/public cloud, vendors/partners).
In addition, you must be able to work on various IT infrastructure projects while providing level 2 and 3 support of the office and in the cloud environment.
• Manage and monitor infrastructure consisting of VMware, Dell Servers, HPE and EqualLogic SANs, Cisco, Dell and Palo Alto Networking, as well as Azure cloud resources
• Manage software consisting of Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016/2019, SQL Server 2012/2014/2016/2017, Citrix Xenapp/XenDesktop, NetScaler, Exchange 2013, SCCM 2012
• Manage patch and upgrade management in Windows and VMware environments.
• Responsible for security via DUO 2FA, Palo Alto Networks IDS/IPS, Cisco ASA Firewalls, Server and Workstation Security, SSL Certificates, Encryption, SFTP, SSH
• Responsible for Disaster Recovery of the office and cloud using Zerto to a DRaaS
• Troubleshoot malfunctions of networks, hardware, software and VoIP telephone systems
• Work on projects internally for clients and other departments
• Develop and maintain IT department policies and procedures.
• Work with vendors like Microsoft, Citrix, Cisco, Dell and others to maintain support for all production hardware and software.
For immediate consideration, please respond today with your updated resume!
Job ID: 4553