Director of IT
Our direct client is seeking a Director of IT for their growing company in Fairfield, CT. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall management and direction of the Information Technology Department.
- Oversee IT operations and supervise systems and IT staff
- Oversee technical projects in alignment with organizational goals
- Develop strategy as it relates to the organization's IT infrastructure (computer and information systems, security, communication systems)
- Directing the effective delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes
- Oversee the policy, architecture, procedure, documentation, reporting changes and the associated ongoing education programs required to achieve/maintain FFIEC and NIST Compliance
- Preparing financial budgets and presenting proposals for capital projects to senior executives
- Consult senior-level stakeholders across the entire organization to identify business and technology needs and to optimize the use of information technology
- Ensure smooth delivery and operation of IT services by monitoring systems performance
- Create processes and standards for selection, implementation, and support of systems
- Provide direction, guidance, and training to IT staff
- Manage existing subcontractors to company targeted objectives
- Researching and recommending new products
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- 8+ years of experience working in IT operations, supervising technology teams, and overseeing large information technology projects
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and telecommunications systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with teams across the entire organization
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills
- Strong knowledge of project management principles and documentation requirements
- 3+ years of managing 3rd party managed service companies
- Excellent understanding of how to prioritize IT related issues and manage to completion
- Extensive project oversight experience employing accountability metrics
- Experience implementing or managing a team towards industry compliance Requirements
- PCI, NIST, FFIEC, HIPPA, or SOX
Functional Breakdown of Job Responsibilities
- CRM Support and User Administration (40%)
- Respond to questions/issues raised daily
- Make systems adjustments and all required system configuration changes
- Identify Root causes of ongoing and work toward solutions
- Create/Update support tickets in ticketing system
- Review current team documentation and suggest enhancement or updates
- Application life cycle management: (25%)
- Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements.
- Perform Preliminary Testing of newly developed features/solutions
- Perform production support and troubleshooting
- Manage Open Tasks with Third Party Support Vendor: (20%)
- Assist with implementation and support of project efforts.
- Provides on call support, monitors the system, and identifies system deficiencies.
- Working with the business: (15%)
- Maintains active relationships with customers to determine business requirements.
- Collaborates with various team leases to analyze and classify change request and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements
- Coordinate and Document Development needs requirements for new projects
- Supervise Stakeholder Sign-off on definitions document for Development Objectives
Experience with Dynamics CRM and ERP, O365, Mobile Apps, Compliance,managing SLA's and SQL, a plus!
For immediate consideration, please respond today with your updated resume!!
Job ID: 4458