Director - Software Delivery
For our direct client in Northern NJ, we seek an experienced Software Delivery professional to join and help lead a team which is building world-class custom software applications for use throughout the global enterprise.
In this role, the successful candidate will take ownership of new product enhancements and work with both the senior stakeholders and the development teams to help design, develop, and deliver high-quality software.
For this role we seek someone with:
– 5 + years software development and leadership experience
– A talented and ambitious person who still enjoys solutioning, writing and documenting solutions.
– Strong practical experience designing and delivering software solutions
– Experience in Microsoft technology stack for custom development, i.e. C#, SQL Server, Azure PAAS
– Strong negotiation skills with both stakeholders and software vendors/partners
– Experience driving onshore/offshore teams of internal and vendor-supplied resources to excellence with creative solutions
– Solid business skills – someone who focuses on what’s important and building the product, while having a sense of what’s cost-effective from a business standpoint.
This position will start off as a long-term (18–24 mo.) contract which will be continually extended, but there is also a good chance of conversion to FTE along the way.
Our client is continually rated as a “Top 100” place to work in the US. This will be a hybrid position, with plenty of work-from-home flexibility but the team is having some meetings in the Montvale, NJ office so we seek someone in the Tri-State area (or who will move themselves closer) who can be onsite a couple days a week or as needed, to mesh with the team, build effective relationships, and immerse themselves into the company, team, and opportunity.
Immediate interview and hire – send resume today for immediate consideration!
Job ID: 5009